Saturday, February 03, 2007

SUPER BOWL XLI

So the Packers didn't get into the Super Bowl this year, although with the young team they fielded, I think they did a pretty good job. Hell, they're responsible for one of the Bear's 3 losses. And maybe Rex Grossman decided not to show up to the game, but fuck it, he lost it for them with the three turnovers, two of which were returned for touchdowns, so that just goes to show you he's a "B" student like most of society. Yeah, I'll admit, there are days when I mail it in.

I do like Grossman, though. Unfortunately, some Bears fans rubbed me the wrong way this year. I know, I'm a Packers fan, so they SHOULD rub me the wrong way. But I love the city of Chicago. So I was willing to show some respect to the Bears. However, since a few people didn't give me that respect in return, I'm pulling for the Colts this game.

I do, however, dig this graphic that may or may not be on a T-Shirt in the Chicago area.

I had a dream last Sunday where the Colts were in the Super Bowl. Only I think they were actually playing the Dolphins. But somehow, I woke up with the score, Colts 59, Bears 12.

I don't think it's going to be that big of a blowout, but if the Colts defense shows up, then the Bears are going to have to put the ball into the Sex Cannon's (that's what Kissing Suzy Kolber calls Rex Grossman) hands, and he might succeed, and he might fuck it up. In that way, Rex is sorta like Brett Favre, only without all the successful years in front of him.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe Super Bowl Sunday. Don't drink and drive, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home